Thursday, February 26, 2009

2/24 and 2/25

2/24 Stretch and Lift Thursday
Keeping with the plan of a day off from cardio; I slept in a little and then did some stretching and lifting. Nothing to much to say about the stretching, just try to move through a series of yogaish moves and cover the whole body. Lifting pretty much works the same way. Light weights, high reps, lifts that cover as many muscle groups at one time.
Writing this now, I have no motivation to do anything tomorrow. Gotta check the weather.

2/25 Another missed spin class
My regular spin class is packed. I just missed getting there in time to make the list. I can’t get myself to get up earlier than 5:20…Ugh. So having missed class I tried to head to the pool, which was also too crowded. As anyone who knows me… I am getting a little annoyed / jumpy at this point about getting up early and wasting time, but I eventually settled into the stationary bike. Here I did 10 miles of varied tempo. Then I hit the treadmill for 3 miles and then gave the pool another shot. I swam for 12 min. In all a decent workout but….

No comments: