Thursday, February 12, 2009

2/12 – “Day off”

As I get a little older I am trying to get used to the thought of planning a day off? It might seem like a fairly simple thing to do, but with the schedule I have you never know when I am going to miss a day unplanned. That said, I have settled into a day where I try to lift, stretch or do balance exercises. Today was that day for this week.

My workout was, 8 min of my wife’s ab tape “the firm” (which I can barely do), 15 min of light elliptical and some lifting. I like lifts that work multiple muscles and try to incorporate balance. 2 sets of high rep barbell overhead presses, 2 sets of high rep lunges, 2 sets of high rep incline bench, 2 sets of high rep pull downs, 2 sets of high rep lat pulls.

Have not thought of what to do tomorrow… Time to check the weather

No comments: