Saturday, February 21, 2009

2/21 returning to the XC skis - endurance planet

Seems like it has been a months since I have been out in some decent snow on the XC skis but with the 5” of snow received on Thursday I was able to get out this morning. The conditions were actually quite good and I was able to get out just before the sun came up. It was a little breezy and about 24 degrees. I was out for about 1:15 and hit the power lines just over the NH border.

You might find interesting….

A site that I like to pick up podcasts from is http://www.enduranceplanet.com/
Endurance Planet is the premiere online destination for runners, cyclists, triathletes, and adventure racers. Endurance Planet offers podcasts, videos, articles and products to members which provide inspiration and education. Endurance Planet gives you all the tools to boldly answer the question, "How far can you go?"
Frequently I wonder where my fitness and training levels compare to others and then I listen to something like this…. Beginner triathalete of the month??? This guy has been doing this stuff for years and trains way more than I do… that said I think this is a good listen and he makes some valid points. I am counting on a new wetsuite to help my swimming… Maybe some instruction couldn’t hurt? http://www.enduranceplanet.com/public/238.cfm

No comments: