Monday, February 16, 2009

2/16 Not much time today

Being a holiday weekend the family and I had a bunch of things in flight this weekend. I was not sure I was going to be able to squeak in a workout but then by some stroke of luck the disastrous plumbing project I was working on took a promising turn. So I jumped from this to running a 5 mile loop. No stretching, no warm-up. It was about 35 degrees but pretty sunny when I headed out. I tried to take it easy for the first mile but then tried to alternate the pace going fast and then slow in quarter mile increments. I wrapped up the loop in 38.29. I will map this out some time.
Tonight I went skiing with the little ones. Trying to carry a 40lb kid and ski on flat surface and then up the bunny slope really was a kick butt workout for the thighs. Ohh my.
It’s late again. Over and out

No comments: