Wednesday, April 08, 2009

April 8th - April 1 Keeping up with workouts but not the posts

8 - April09 Spin Class and Tempo Run
Good class, felt pretty good even though I had a very interrupted night of sleep. Did not feel all there when doing sprints. Finished 10- 50 yrd dash’s

7-April09 - Road Ride 48 min. 12 mile Cider Hill loop.
Low 40’s and overcast but no wind. Out on the bike. Overall a good ride and was dressed appropriately. Full spandex and gear. I had a problem getting clipped in but the bike is running well.

6-April09 - 8 mi road run. 1:00:22 Where is the warm weather?
It’s Monday so like many of you my motivation is high and I am eager to dive into the week. Okay, maybe not so much but never the less it is good to start the week with a good workout. I usually go for the run then. As everything is still wet ( and getting wetter as I look at the downpour outside my window, I am on the road today. The regular 8 mile loop I have been doing has been treating me well, so it does the trick. Although cold, the sun was up and there was only a slight wind so I had that going for me. I needed it to keep on track for my usual 1 hr. Overall, no complaints.

5-April09 - Elliptical 90 min. – Stone wall, all day ;)
Today there were just too many things to do to make it “out”. Plan B was

4-April09 - Hoop - Decent run but I didn’t play soo hot.
3-April09 Dunt know
2-April09 Pump
1-April-09 Spin class full – No April fools. – Stationary Bike 10mil, Run 3

No comments: