Wednesday, April 15, 2009

04-15-09 RRide 14.9m 48.12:23- Cider Hill GC loop

So Tax day and the middle of April. It is still 33 degrees out when I get up but I have decided that it is going to be this way for some time to come. So putting expectations of spring a side it didn’t seem to bother me that much. It still took me 25 min to get all of my gear together but what can one do. Ride today was good. Didn’t feel super strong and my pedals and shoe covers prevented me from clipping in with my left foot (annoying) but everything else went well. I took along the GPS so I am actually reporting the distance correctly. I need to come up with a better way to carry and view while riding. I have the Garmin etrex Vista HCx that I use Velcro to mount to my aerobars. It bounces all over the place and is a pain to read. If anyone has any ideas I will take it.

No comments: