Sunday, March 15, 2009

15-Mar-09 road run 8.3 Mile 1:03hrs

Today the weather was great. Signs were abundant that spring is right around the corner. However, due to the days schedule I really couldn’t wait for the temps to get into the 50’s or 60’s so I was out around 9:00 just as temps were getting into the 30’s. That said, the sun was up and bright and it was very pleasant, very little wind. I got out for a fairly straight forward, lightly hilly run of 8.3 miles. (Now that the temps are better I will start using my GPS as the batteries won’t cut out after two uses.) This was a new variant of a regular run as I kept to the roads and out of the mud. Pleasantly, surprised that it came in around 8 miles and I was able to keep a comfortable pace (at least as far as running and comfort match together for me.)

No comments: