Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Another Week

5-06-09 Spin Class & 50 yard dashes
Regular visit to the gym in http://latitudesportsclubs.com/ for a Wed stint on the stationary bike. Today’s class was good. I arrived on time and there was plenty of room. The only problem is since the weather change the temp of the room is quite warm.

5-05-09 – Gym mix of machines
To the gym for a mix of machines. Still a little sore after a couple of days on my feet. 35 min on the stair climber at a moderate pace. 15 min bike and 10 on the slide stepper. Medium / low intensity

5-04-09 - Powerline Trail run 49:15
Still feeling the effects of some hearty workouts this weekend, I ran the powerlines by the house. This run starts out on the road and is a steady does of up and downs for about 2.5 miles. For the next 3 miles or so I run on some pretty choppy up and down powerline trails for 3 miles. I end with a flat .5 miles looping back to the house. I toyed with the idea of adding on another mile or two but I just didn’t have it in me (and I needed to get to work). Good temps, love getting out in the mid 50’s.

5-03-09 – 15 mile road ride, 35 min trail run
After a day of yard work and putzing around the house, I managed to grab some time and head out for a road ride and trail run. I felt good for the ride and tried to keep the pace over 19 mph on the bike. I pulled one of my faster times around the cider hill loop coming in around 41:30. With my regularly slow transition to the running shoes, I went out for the run. I took it slow just trying to stay comfortable and went across to Battis farm. Ran flats for the first two miles then up over PowWow hill (OK I didn’t exactly run over the whole thing). Down the other side and returned home. Whole trip was 1:20.
5-02-09 Hoop
5-01-09 Can’t remember

No comments: