Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Training for the past couple days

So Jan 2 I had a little ambition so I decided to do my first tri of the year. I mixed things up by dragging out the old mtn bike and riding to the gym. It was about 30 degrees out so I was pretty bundled up. It took about 23 min to get there. I went for a a swim, 850 yards. Well a new year but I still suck at swimming. It took 14.15 to swim, then back on the bike home for another 23 min and then for 21.13 min run over a hill. Felt pretty good. No time to rest and back to home time duties.

Jan 3 went for a run around town. 53.50 to cover about 8 miles. It covered the winery loop back thru town. Weather in the 40s. No complaints for January in Mass.

I guess that I am going to need to start keeping better track of the distances if this is going to help me improve my workouts.

Jan 4th. Back to work and back to the gym with all the new years resolution folks. 5:00 am comes real early yet the place was jamming. Let's see how long everyone holds on.

No comments: